XP Laser Sport has two locations, one in Laurel MD and one in Owings Mills MD. Our Laurel location opened on Feb 4, 1998 and our Owings Mill location opened on Dec 31, 2009.
Laurel has a 7,100 sq ft multi-level Sport Laser Tag playing arena based on a Photon Alpha field that has been award as one of the “Top Ten Laser Tag Arenas” in the nation. We started playing with Photon Laser Tag for the first 5 years and upgraded to LASERTRON laser tag in 2003.
Owings Mills has an over 9,000 sq ft multi-level Sport Laser Tag playing arena with state of the art obstacles. In addition, Owings Mills also features a 5,000 sq ft. “call-of-duty” style Tactical Laser Tag arena for older players with realistic obstacles. You play in a warehouse and office structure.
XP Laser Sport has a lot of unqiue features which sets it apart from other laser tag facilities. Some of these features include:
- Observation Deck – We are the only laser tag facility on the east coast with an observation deck where spectators can watch the players play on any of our three laser tag arenas. We even have party areas located in the observation area!
- Longer Play Times – Get the best value for your money! XP LaserSport offers you more play time than in our standard session than any other laser tag facility in the Baltimore-Washington area. Our Sport laser tag sessions include four games in a 45-minute session. Our Tactical laser tag session includes 4 missions/scenarios in a 45 minute session.
- Multiple Laser Tag Arenas – Each of our laser tag arenas (1 in Laurel, 2 in Owings Mills) is completely unique. We have the only multi-arena facility in the mid-Atlantic.
- Arcade Games – A variety of arcade games for people of all ages to enjoy. Some arcade games will even give tickets which you will then be able to exchange for prizes.
- Prize Area – These tickets can be redeemed in our prize room for a variety of prizes ranging from candy, to basketballs, and inflatable toys. We also have memorabilia and logo prizes for our older players.
In addition, our Owings Mills locations has the following key features:
- Full Snack Bar – The snack bar consists of drinks including soda, Gatorade, apple juice, orange juice and even Polar Shock slushies. Our food products include chips, candy bars, hot dogs, and personal pizzas.
- Projection Screen TV’s – Enjoy your favorite team’s games and sporting events on our giant projection screens.
- Giant Screen XBox 360’s – We have two 25 foot projection screens that allow up to 8 people playing at the same time on two Xbox 360s.
- Mini Golf – We have a 9 hole indoor mini golf course that everyone no matter the age can have fun with.